Get your nutrient dense milk directly from the source!
Herdshare owners purchase shares in the goat herd and then pay a fee for the farmer to feed and board the animals, provide the labor to milk the goats, and store the consumer's milk. The consumer does not buy milk from the farmer. Instead, they pay a monthly fee to the farmer for feeding, care, and milking the herd.
Each share will produce about a half gallon of delicious raw goat milk per week. We deliver to Corvallis, Philomath, Dallas, and Monmouth/Independence areas.
What you get as a goat share owner:
- Each share gets ½ gallon of raw milk per week or the equivalent of:
- (we are still working on other products such as aged cheese and ice cream)
- Delivery to Dallas/Corvallis/Philomath/Monmouth
- The freshest milk without being a farmer
- An ethical option where you own a share of a herd that is well cared for.
- Owning goats, visiting the farm, seeing 1st hand
Prices: Multiple shares and fractions of a share available
- half share = $12.50 onetime buy-in + $25/mo
- one share = $25 onetime buy-in + $50/mo
- two shares = $50 onetime buy-in + $75/mo
- three shares = $75 onetime buy-in + $100/mo
Guarantee: We offer a 30 day full guarantee.
“WARNING: Our raw milk has not been pasteurized and may contain harmful bacteria (not limited to E. coli O157:H7, Campylobacter, Listeria and Salmonella). Pregnant women, infants, children, the elderly and persons with lowered resistance to disease (immune compromised) have the highest risk of harm, which includes Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Dehydration, Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, Reactive Arthritis, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Miscarriage, or Death, from use of this product.”